Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical finished goods warehousing / inventory management,
packaging and logistics experience in a pharmaceutical export company OR a
pharmaceutical global logistics company is mandatory.
- Advanced level of proficiency in understanding of Pharmaceutical Cold Chain temperature
maintenance, adequate pharma packaging, as per Pharma GDP norms. Prior experience /
exposure of GDP / GMP audits will be preferred.
- Responsible, punctual and organized individual with attention to detail required.
- Problem solver in an uncertain circumstances and ability to behave and plan the operations
in a careful and risk mitigating manner.
- Good written and verbal communication in English language.
- Intermediate proficiency level required in MS Excel, MS Office, Internet usage and Email
- Willingness to review the processes, identify the gaps and inform the management about
improvement measures, wherever required, shall be highly appreciated.
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Key Skills||Channel Development Logistics Manager|
|Contact Person||Mr. Manoj Kumar|
|Address||207, 2nd Floor, Chaukhari Square Noida|